||1. Interested tenderers may, at their option, login to https://eprocure.isro.gov.in and submit your offers .
2. TENDER FEE NOT APPLICABLE
3. EARNEST MONEY DEPOSIT NOT APPLICABLE:
4. Our Tender Enquiry contains technical requirements and specification.
The detailed technical specification of your offer should be covered in
the technical part. The Technical documents need to be attached online
as a single PDF file without any prior information. The tenders
attachment containing Price details will be treated as unsolicited offers
5. This being a two part tender ,Technical & Commercial Part and Price
Part separately, the tenders should not attach any documents containing
Pricing information along with Technical & Commercial Bid. Normally we
do not open PART-II (Commercial Offer), if PART-I (Technical Offer) does
not meet with our technical specification requirements.
6. Indian agents while quoting on behalf of their principals are requested to attach necessary authorization letter from their Principals in their bid.
7. The offer should be valid for a minimum period of 120 days from the date of opening.
8. Bids will not be entertained after the due date and time.
9. Request for the extension of the due date will not be considered.
10. Sr.Head, Purchase and Stores, LPSC VALIAMALA,TRIVANDRUM reserves the right to accept or reject any bid in part or full without assigning any reason thereof.